PDA

View Full Version : Wouldn't it had been Funny if......

8.9_seconds
04-23-2005, 01:10 AM
Ok, here's the spot where you said it would have been funny if (enter random event her) would have happened at the Chicago game.

Mine is:
It would have been funny if Ron had another cup thrown at him.

No I love ron, but i would **** my pants if I saw that!!!!

and....

What would he have done considering he was all dressed up for the event?

Harmonica
04-23-2005, 01:21 AM
This thread isn't going anywhere, so what the heck.

Here's mine:

It would have been funny if Ron had another cup thrown at him by Bird.

Anthem
04-23-2005, 01:24 AM
Why would somebody throw a cup at Ronnie on Conseco fieldhouse?

SoupIsGood
04-23-2005, 01:24 AM
It would have been pretty funny if this Pacer team, desperate for a win, would have played so poorly that they had to resort to just barely clawing out a win against Chicago's second-stringers late in the game.

MSA2CF
04-23-2005, 01:28 AM
No, it would not have been funny to me if a cup was thrown at Ron. I don't see any way that it could be.

Harmonica
04-23-2005, 01:38 AM
No, it would not have been funny to me if a cup was thrown at Ron. I don't see any way that it could be.

Comedy = tragedy + time.

Are you saying not enough time has gone by yet?

Eindar
04-23-2005, 06:37 AM
Comedy = tragedy + time.

It would have been funny if JO had broken his leg, and Reggie had slipped in the blood and fractured his shooting hand.

Or! (My non-sarcastic attempt this time)

It would have been funny if David Stern allowed Ron to attend the game, but only Hannibal Lecter style, with a couple guys in white outfits watching him the whole game.

If that was too easy, then...

It would have been funny if David Stern had attended the ceremony for Reggie and been booed out of the building.

MSA2CF
04-23-2005, 09:00 AM
Comedy = tragedy + time.

No, I am not saying that. I am saying that it would not have been funny for a cup to be thrown at Ron and that I could see no way that it could be.

With your equation the tragedies of Pearl Harbor and the Holocaust could be made comedic, and I really don't agree with that.

Harmonica
04-23-2005, 10:28 AM
No, I am not saying that. I am saying that it would not have been funny for a cup to be thrown at Ron and that I could see no way that it could be.

With your equation the tragedies of Pearl Harbor and the Holocaust could be made comedic, and I really don't agree with that.

Maybe that's because not enough time has passed yet.

BTW, "Comedy is tragedy plus time" is from the Woody Allen movie Crimes and Misdemeanors. :tongue:

Jermaniac
04-23-2005, 10:28 AM
No, it would not have been funny to me if a cup was thrown at Ron. I don't see any way that it could be. I agree, epspecially on Ron's home court for someone to throw a cup at him, I dont see how any of the could be close to funny. I would pissed if that happend to him.

Harmonica
04-23-2005, 10:54 AM
I agree, epspecially on Ron's home court for someone to throw a cup at him, I dont see how any of the could be close to funny. I would pissed if that happend to him.

"Life is a tragedy for those who feel, and a comedy for those who think."

I would have fell on the floor laughing if that had happened.

Jermaniac
04-23-2005, 11:03 AM
"Life is a tragedy for those who feel, and a comedy for those who think."

I would have fell on the floor laughing if that had happened. Well you hate Ron Artest like he tryed to kill someone in your family so it doesnt suprise me.

Harmonica
04-23-2005, 11:17 AM
Well you hate Ron Artest like he tryed to kill someone in your family so it doesnt suprise me.

I don't hate Ron Artest.

Jermaniac
04-23-2005, 11:26 AM
Yeah and I worship Ben Wallace

Natston
04-23-2005, 12:18 PM
Yeah and I worship Ben Wallace

Well you are a Titan fan and all... :-p

Pig Nash
04-23-2005, 12:57 PM
Well you are a Titan fan and all... :-p

He has a point Jermainiac. It's ok, you will be assimilated.

:dance: :borg: :goponies:

flying dutchman
04-23-2005, 02:06 PM
Wouldn't it be funny if 8.9 seconds got banned, because of bad humor? :devil: