PDA

View Full Version : Tim Legler says Tinsley could be back during 1st round.

Hicks
04-20-2005, 11:52 PM
I hope he knows something we don't, because if we could get Tinsley going again, this season could get really interesting.

ajbry
04-20-2005, 11:55 PM
That would be awesome, but Tim Legler? Doesn't that seem a little random?

Ragnar
04-20-2005, 11:56 PM
Oh man you just made my day. I was told after the Toronto game by our traveling friend that one of the people in the organization said he would not be back at all this year. But the person who told him that is apparently Indytoad. :laugh:

Jermaniac
04-20-2005, 11:57 PM
Tim Legler just said that the same way we have been saying it all this time "He could be back during the 1st round". Legler doesnt know anything we dont.

indytoad
04-21-2005, 12:01 AM
Woah, since when did I become an insider? I can't imagine anyone in their right mind listening to something I have to say.

But, y'know, I can propagate some rumors if you really want me too.

IndyToad
Mark your papers clearly

TheSauceMaster
04-21-2005, 12:07 AM
Honestly how in shape is he gonna be , he hasn't played a game in what 3 months ? No way is practice gonna keep you in game shape , honestly I would rather he just stay out the rest of the season.

indytoad
04-21-2005, 12:09 AM
Well, you are the one who told me Croshere was being traded for Shaq and a 1st rounder.......................

No, I told you I was going to trade Croshere for Shaq. In NBA Live. Then even the game was like "Hell no!" and revoked my trading privledges for the rest of the season.

IndyToad
Unlock all shoes

Bat Boy
04-21-2005, 12:12 AM
Honestly how in shape is he gonna be , he hasn't played a game in what 3 months ? No way is practice gonna keep you in game shape , honestly I would rather he just stay out the rest of the season.
Does anyone know if JT has even been practicing with the team? I haven't noticed any news reports, like we had with JO, saying he was working out.

Doug in CO
04-21-2005, 12:13 AM
No news reports? Shocking - The Star is usually so thorough

PacerMan
04-21-2005, 12:32 AM
Given that he's out for a foot injury that keeps him from doing weight bearing exercise, I'd have to conclude that there's VERY LITTLE chance of him helping us even if he could play. The NBA is mind bogglingly aerobic, besides physical.
Riding a stationary bike isn't anything close to keeping "your legs".

Hoop
04-21-2005, 12:39 AM
Tinsley was shooting before the game, he has not done that for awhile. Might not mean a thing, but you never know.

TheHotShot31
04-21-2005, 12:40 AM
Tim Legler also said that he guarantees that the Pacers are going to take the series from boston.

PacerMan
04-21-2005, 12:43 AM
Back when I used to get stress fractures in my foot, I used to shoot quite a bit. Only thing I COULD do on the court. Couldn't run at all, much less cut, much less guard someone, much less guard someone good, much less guard an NBA player, much less guard an NBA point guard.
But I sure hope I'm wrong. :)

indytoad
04-21-2005, 12:44 AM
Tim Legler also said that he guarantees that the Pacers are going to take the series from boston.

Well now we're definately boned.

IndyToad
Ride your bike down the mountain

Anthem
04-21-2005, 01:35 AM

Probably not good enough to start, but I'd bet he'd be good enough to be an improvement over Gill or Freddy at the backup pg.

PacerMan
04-21-2005, 02:31 PM
Probably not good enough to start, but I'd bet he'd be good enough to be an improvement over Gill or Freddy at the backup pg.

That's a possibility! Even 5 or 10 minutes would sure be good to see. IF he can move defensively.......

Anthem
04-21-2005, 03:35 PM
I don't care if he can be ready or not. He'll still be as useful as John Edwards.

One way or another, it's a moot point by now, right? Playoff rosters should already be submitted.

Jaydawg2270
04-21-2005, 04:26 PM
When can we find the playoff roster?

pacersfan123
04-21-2005, 05:03 PM
Tinsley was shooting before the game, he has not done that for awhile. Might not mean a thing, but you never know.

Yeah, I saw him shooting before the game as well, he was shooting flat footed and wasn't running around or anything. Just what I saw.

Doug
04-21-2005, 05:12 PM
JO
Reggie
Dale
Jeff
Scot
SJ
JJ
FJ
AJ
Gill
Austin

Did I miss anybody? That's 11. What's the harm in adding Tinsley? It's not like Edwards is our secret weapon against Shaq.

Lord Helmet
04-21-2005, 05:33 PM
Have they reported the rosters yet? I heard they had to have been submitted by 2:00PM today.

TheHotShot31
04-21-2005, 06:30 PM
Tinsley was added to the playoff roster.