PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else have a feeling...

rabid
04-20-2005, 03:45 PM
...that Spike Lee will be at the game tonight? I think he should show up at least for the post-game ceremony. In fact I might be disappointed if he DOESN'T show up. Reggie and Spike will forever be linked in NBA history...

And it's not like he'd miss much by skipping a Knicks game for once...

heywoode
04-20-2005, 03:59 PM
I went to Reggie's last Knicks game at CFH in hopes that Spike would be there and he wasn't. That was a couple weeks ago and if he didn't make that one I can't imagine him coming tonight....

Then again, maybe he had a scheduling conflict and is going to be there tonight to make up for missing the one the other night....

My guess is he won't be there, but I'd love it if he was! (and I don't really like him all that well)

rabid
04-20-2005, 04:02 PM
Maybe they'll have him make a quick video or film and show it on the screen? I just don't think the ceremony could be complete without him being involved SOMEHOW...

Unclebuck
04-20-2005, 04:31 PM
he won't be here. He says he hates Indiana

MagicRat
04-20-2005, 04:33 PM
Maybe Peck or Doug in CT or Grace can convince him to fly in and take Bird's place.....

Unclebuck
04-20-2005, 04:54 PM
I have a very strange feeling about tonight game. I compare it to the game Jordan eturned. it has the same bizarre feel.