PDA

View Full Version : Beautiful Ohio?

PacerSteelerChick
04-17-2005, 07:19 PM
I heard the commentaters say something about Reggie being the executive producer of this movie called "Beautiful Ohio". Does anybody have anymore info on this. Like maybe who's in it or something like that?

NotLosingButWinning
04-17-2005, 07:23 PM
chad lowe is producing it and i think that hilary swank is in it. if she's not in it she's involved in it somehow.

Lord Helmet
04-17-2005, 07:54 PM
Yeah, its a movie that Reggie is the executive producer in. Dale Davis is also currenty making a film called, "Playas Ball". Its about a sports star who is framed for something that he didn't do, I think.

Evan_The_Dude
04-17-2005, 07:56 PM
Yeah, its a movie that Reggie is the executive producer in. Dale Davis is also currenty making a film called, "Playas Ball". Its about a sports star who is framed for something that he didn't do, I think.

I smell a Bender crack coming next...

Ragnar
04-17-2005, 08:01 PM
Actually Dale did his movie a year or two ago. At least they were talking about it when he was in Portland. They said it mirrored the Kobe trial somewhat (except that the guy in the movie did not do it) He talked about how timely it was because of the Kobe arrest. So I am pretty sure it was done before that.

Bball
04-17-2005, 09:38 PM
Here is a link to an Indy Star article that talks about these films:
http://www2.indystar.com/articles/9/236169-9949-P.html

This was posted previously on the forum so you might search for it here as well (I think Uncle Buck started the thread).

-Bball