PDA

View Full Version : 3 pointers

Old as Dirt
04-16-2005, 02:42 PM
I do not understand why when you are either ahead by 1 point or behing 1. That you keep jacking up 3 pointer, when no one is hiting them.. I for one think the team got what they wanted their rear ends kicked. Don blame it all on AC, Jack was hot the first half that went cold, Reg was not hot, A J was not, neith of the Jones boys. so why in heavens name do you keep trying to hit the 3, when the basket was wide open for a 2.

Lord Helmet
04-16-2005, 03:04 PM
I do not understand why when you are either ahead by 1 point or behing 1. That you keep jacking up 3 pointer, when no one is hiting them.. I for one think the team got what they wanted their rear ends kicked. Don blame it all on AC, Jack was hot the first half that went cold, Reg was not hot, A J was not, neith of the Jones boys. so why in heavens name do you keep trying to hit the 3, when the basket was wide open for a 2.
I really don't know. Its not like they have an inside presence,but they can still take a shorter two. You can though, give credit to our D and the 3 ball for our recent winning surge.

PacerMan
04-16-2005, 03:41 PM
agreed, though Reggie had two in a row go halfway in and spin out. I think he KNEW he was due. That last shot sucked though.............

kerosene
04-16-2005, 04:10 PM
Speaking of 3's. Golden State and Portland broke the NBA record for attempts in a game last night with 69. Stoudamire jacked up 21 himself.