PDA

View Full Version : Brutal final schedule

waterjater
04-13-2005, 04:34 AM
I'm really wishing we pulled out that New York game for some sanity.

New Jersey- Desperate to make playoffs- will be tough

Then Philly- also having a must win- Tough!

Then Miami- Miami will want to make a statement

Then Orlando on the 2nd half of a back to back post Miami- Tought Again.

Then Chicago- who's got our number this year.

Scary- We still aren't guaranteed anything.

Here's to hoping we beat NJ and end the suspense!! I bet we'll slip a seed or two assuming we make the playoffs.

Water

Anthem
04-13-2005, 04:38 AM
We want to slip a seed. I like the Celts as a first-round matchup. And calling a game against Orlando "tough" might be pushing it.

At least you've accepted the fact that we're going to make the playoffs! Next up you'll need an honorary :sunshine:

Will Galen
04-13-2005, 05:19 AM
We want to slip a seed. I like the Celts as a first-round matchup. And calling a game against Orlando "tough" might be pushing it.

At least you've accepted the fact that we're going to make the playoffs! Next up you'll need an honorary :sunshine:

No WE don't! I speak for more than myself when saying that. Chicago will be a tough out, but they have no playoff experience. Boston is a savvy veteran team, and we don't have Artest to play against Pierce.

We can take Chicago, I'm not so sure about Boston unless we have home court.

Mourning
04-13-2005, 07:15 AM

I want to lose our place to the Wizards, BUT also to finish with a better record than the Celtics. The former isn't a problem, however the latter ...

Regards,

Mourning :cool:

Hicks
04-13-2005, 08:48 AM
Boston may have the experience, but Chicago plays the better basketball IMO. They play slow, and with a lot of hard defense. Not to mention their bigs seem to give us fits, as does Hinrich. I'm not pretending the Celtics would be easy, in fact in either series I won't say we're the favorites, but between the two, Chicago should be tougher. They already know how to play playoff basketball because they've been doing it for months already.