PDA

View Full Version : BAHHHH!!!

Los Angeles
04-12-2005, 02:41 PM
I jsut dropped my brand new cell phone into the toilet!!!

**** **** **** **** **** **** ****!!!!! That's seven **** s!!!

Spicoli
04-12-2005, 03:32 PM
Now for the $2 question.

How did you fish it out?

Los Angeles
04-12-2005, 03:33 PM
Oh this is a long story -

Just switched to Cingular - formerly ATT and the sales lady tells me my GSM ATT phone wont work, then sells me a $200 replacement - which I was happy with, as it was pretty much the same Nokia phone I used to have.

Then the incident.

Now, after going back to the cingular store, I'm going off to get my old phone hacked to be able to use it for a phone interview today. You heard that right, it would have cost $5 to retrofit my old phone to use it with cingular. I found out AFTER I agreed over the phone to a non-refundable $50 deductible to get a replacement phone from the insurance company. So that's like $250 total for a phone I didn't even need to buy. I'm STEAMED. And yes, the sales person who helped me the other day knew this and just wanted to sell me more merchandise. B!tch !!!!!

BTW I'm suprise you didn't come in with a toilet joke. :D

Los Angeles
04-12-2005, 03:34 PM
Now for the $2 question.

How did you fish it out?
And there it is!!!! :D

Los Angeles
04-12-2005, 03:37 PM
There's nothing funny about the only place in my apartment that I get any respect.
That's more like it. :laugh:

Harmonica
04-12-2005, 06:37 PM
So that's like $250 total for a phone I didn't even need to buy. I'm STEAMED. And yes, the sales person who helped me the other day knew this and just wanted to sell me more merchandise. B!tch !!!!!

Buzzards gotta eat, same as worms.

Los Angeles
04-12-2005, 07:34 PM
Buzzards gotta eat, same as worms.
I'm not even dead yet. :)

Where do I know that from, anyway?