PDA

View Full Version : Indiana Pacers vs Toronto Raptors Download!

3ptmiller
04-12-2005, 12:55 PM
http://bt.davka.info/

Enjoy! :)

Ragnar
04-12-2005, 12:55 PM
Man that was quick. How is the quality? Is it in English? Do I need to keep doing this myself?

3ptmiller
04-12-2005, 01:00 PM
Man that was quick. How is the quality? Is it in English? Do I need to keep doing this myself?

Perfect Quality.. well, not DVD, but hey! Very watchable at Fullscreen! The sound is cool, its in english aswell! :cool: watching the game right now, its not that funny game, weirdest Win ive ever seen.. i still dont know how we won after watching it, but hey.. Reggie hits a Looong crazy 3PTer fading away with 5 people on him from almost midcourt to pass Jerry Wests 25.192 Points.. awesome!

Ragnar
04-12-2005, 01:02 PM
Uh I saw the game on TV. I recorded it. My question is if we are wanting to use BT and it is already there. And it is a fast download and good quality.

It would seem to me that we dont need to do anything else. Just record them and hang on to them for a day or two to make sure they show up. If not then do them ourselves.

3ptmiller
04-12-2005, 01:05 PM
Uh I saw the game on TV. I recorded it. My question is if we are wanting to use BT and it is already there. And it is a fast download and good quality.

It would seem to me that we dont need to do anything else. Just record them and hang on to them for a day or two to make sure they show up. If not then do them ourselves.

Yep seems like a good idea to me, Torrent is the perfect choice.

skyfire
04-12-2005, 08:02 PM
Ragnar, Pacers game only come up on davka once or twice every month, if at all
Games vs Toronto seem to come up especially often since there is someone in Canada recording all the Raptors games.

Ragnar
04-12-2005, 09:36 PM
All their recent games have been on there. Dont worry I am not going to stop recording them. The last couple that I have are on there though.

A-Train
04-13-2005, 08:51 AM
http://bt.davka.info/

So, I'm looking at viewing a game this way, but how long should I expect it to take to download? I tried it here at work (T1) and it seemed like it was going to take forever.

able
04-13-2005, 09:11 AM
There are several disadvantages with using "unknown" BT sites, one being the trackers that might be attached to what you pull in and the other being the seeding they can give prefered people or ip's.

The reason to setup a closed circuit BT or even a p2p program with closed lines such as "Grouper"

I think I would even prefer to setup a few grouper groups (everyone with those people they feel comfortable with) and allow let's say 5 people to dl the games from my site after which they can send it out to their respective groups.

I have the BT site setup, but the settings on a server running linux to be primary seed is not that easy since there is very little real commandline stuff for it out there, the gui plague has hit hard.