PDA

View Full Version : Dish Network just really ****ed up.

Hicks
04-11-2005, 10:52 PM
I've been watchin Det @ Chi. It just went to the logo w/ music screen that it's supposed to go to AFTER THE GAME IS OVER. Just did it right in the middle of overtime. I've never seen it do that before.

pacerwaala
04-11-2005, 11:01 PM
I've been watchin Det @ Chi. It just went to the logo w/ music screen that it's supposed to go to AFTER THE GAME IS OVER. Just did it right in the middle of overtime. I've never seen it do that before.

it goes and then comes back after two minutes or so. i have had that happen to me but i agree that Dish Network and their customer service sucks.

Jermaniac
04-11-2005, 11:02 PM
Happens to me on Comcast, instead of the TV commercials they just go to that blue screen that says we will be back in a moment. Or something like that.

Hicks
04-11-2005, 11:07 PM
14 seconds left and now it's back.

Kstat
04-11-2005, 11:13 PM
You just missed one of the most ridiculous comebacks of the season, lol.

Well, the Pistons did you a favor. You now will own the tiebreaker over chicago, should you beat them.

Unclebuck
04-12-2005, 08:55 AM
I've had NBA League Pass through Directv and now through Comcast digital cable. And I must say there is a difference. With DirecTV you get the pre and post game shows which I enjoy, with Digital cable the broadcast starts right before the game and signs off about 2 seconds after the final horn.

Hicks
04-12-2005, 12:05 PM
I've had NBA League Pass through Directv and now through Comcast digital cable. And I must say there is a difference. With DirecTV you get the pre and post game shows which I enjoy, with Digital cable the broadcast starts right before the game and signs off about 2 seconds after the final horn.

Dish is normally like your digital cable. No pre/post game.

ChicagoJ
04-12-2005, 03:06 PM
I don't usually get the pre/ post game shows with DirecTV/ NBALP, but I'm out-of-town and I don't subscribe to the "Sports Pack"/ FSN-MW anymore, either. And I suspect that makes a difference.