PDA

View Full Version : NBA.com sucks...

NorCal_Pacerfan
04-10-2005, 10:05 PM
When we win a close one, nothing is made of it. But the Knicks win in OT and they get the #1 Banner slot. Seriously, is NBA.com biased or what?

DisplacedKnick
04-10-2005, 10:12 PM
What else they gonna put up - Sacto blowing out the Lakers by 20?

They always go with the dramatic.

Plus Stern's prepping the league for the little NYK ping-pong ball he'll fill with helium this summer. :cheers: :champagne :dance: :dance:

Will Galen
04-10-2005, 10:14 PM
I dislike NBA.coms new arrangement. They are like ESPN in trying to get as much information on their opening screen as possible.

NorCal_Pacerfan
04-12-2005, 01:10 AM
Pacers win as Reggie passes West. But NBA.com has to milk a Lakers game for the banner. Who else is on the Banner? But of course, Lebron! And the Pistons.

I'm not bitter, no. ;) But Reggie passing West isn't headline news? Come on.

Kstat
04-12-2005, 01:11 AM
Pistons had kind of a big night tonight too.....

Anthem
04-12-2005, 02:05 AM
Pistons had kind of a big night tonight too.....

It's a good win, no doubt. But how often does somebody make it to the #12 all-time scoring list? Seems like a pretty big deal to me...

NorCal_Pacerfan
04-12-2005, 02:05 AM
Yeah, I'd agree. They won a close one in OT. That makes the headlines, especially if you're the defending champs.

But Reggie should've been up there for sure.

Kstat
04-12-2005, 02:18 AM
It's a good win, no doubt. But how often does somebody make it to the #12 all-time scoring list? Seems like a pretty big deal to me...

Well, the Lakers were honoring the 20th anniversary of their 1985 title team tonight. It was actually a very special event, even though the game was a joke. They brought in every member of that team in at halftime.

As for the Cavs, pretty much every game they play from here on out will be headline material, because the NBA's poster boy is fighting for his playoff life in each game.

And I'm sure they will find a way to mention reggie somewhere.

BigMac
04-12-2005, 09:36 AM
So, what you are saying is that NBA.com still exists? I gave up on that fluff long ago. Surprised to hear the site is still up ;)