PDA

View Full Version : Game chat/threads

ABADays
04-08-2005, 09:41 PM
What happened?? People get tired of talking about the games?

pacerwaala
04-08-2005, 10:40 PM
ok lets go!

Sjax has to sock it a little bit. He jacked up a senseless jumper with 14 seconds left on the shot clock and starts mouthing off. He is a good player, most of the times a good teammate and all but he is sometimes full of himself. I do not know what was said by AJ, Jamal or Reg but there is no reason to mouth off. Just say my bad and go on.

It takes a lot more than talent to be a complete basketball player in the NBA. There are lot of pressures on and off the court and you can't just let some steam off whenever you feel like.

That is one more reason we should appreciate Reggie more is because of the way he calmed down SJax in that timeout. He is one good team player.

ABADays
04-08-2005, 10:52 PM
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh-K :laugh:

sweabs
04-08-2005, 11:01 PM
It's called final exams for me.....

I'll be back for playoffs :)

Shade
04-08-2005, 11:40 PM
same, and I have school everyday this week with our production opening Thursday.

I still check in, I just dont have as much time to post.

Yup, me too. School and work, work and school. :(

Unclebuck
04-08-2005, 11:57 PM
Some of you really need to get your priorities in order. Work and school ahead of the Pacers come on

sweabs
04-08-2005, 11:59 PM
Some of you really need to get your priorities in order. Work and school ahead of the Pacers come on

You still see me on here every day, don't you? :devil:

Shade
04-09-2005, 12:14 AM

Somehow, "BOOM BABY!" just isn't as impressive when you're screaming it at debt collectors. :shrug:

Bball
04-09-2005, 01:50 AM

They are not true fans... They are haters....

:devil:
-BBall

Anthem
04-09-2005, 02:21 AM
They are not true fans... They are haters....

:shakehead: Bball and the haters don't ride together...

Alabama-Redneck
04-09-2005, 10:33 AM
Since this is "prime" fishing time plus my afternoon naps and all the negative remarks made during our losing streak, I have not posted very much.

I may be on here more now, it just depends on the weather and the fish.

:cool:

Unclebuck
04-09-2005, 10:43 AM
I can see it now, some crazy person will suggest that family is more important than the Pacers.

Hicks
04-09-2005, 10:48 AM
In honor of my apparent alum at BSU, every time I correctly answer a test question right, everyone's going to hear "Boom goes the dynamite!" Just to make up for when I don't participate in game chats/threads.

Alabama-Redneck
04-09-2005, 11:02 AM
I did not know if I was going to post this or not but since I thought it was pretty funny, here goes.

My son lives in Indianapolis and is a very avid Pacer fan. He came down last week in search of a big bass. Obviously, by looking at my avatar, he succeeded. (23" 7 3/4#)

As soon as we landed the fish, he said "Boom Baby". I thought that was pretty funny. Only Pacer fans would appreciate it.

:cool: