@New York
Toronto
Detroit
@Washington
Orlando
@Atlanta
New York
@Indiana

Looks pretty easy for them, except for Detroit, Washinton and Us.
We're two game back on them right now... They could go 5-3 or even 6-2. God forbid they go 8-0.

Washington:

@Indiana
Philly
Milwaukee
Chicago
Cleveland
Charlotte
@ New Jersey
@ New York

Looks pretty favorable for them as well. Their hardest games look like Us, Chicago and Jersey. They could go 5-3 down the stretch.

Pacers:

Washington
New York
@Toronto
New Jersey
Philly
@Miami
@Orlando
Chicago

Our schedule looks a little tougher. If we can beat Wash, Jersey and Chicago, we have a chance to go 6-2 down the stretch. But then again, sometimes we lose to teams that we should easily beat. However, the way we are playing now, I don't see that happening.

Boston:

@New Jersey
@Philly
@Milwaukee
Miami
@Toronto
@Cleveland
New Jersey

Wow, they've got a tough one. 5 on the road. Most of these will be highly contested, except for a couple. But they only have 7 games left. Should be interesting to see how this plays out.

----------------------

Well, I suppose we could move up to 5 and hold on, but it's going to be tough to grab the 4 spot. 6 with homecourt is looking pretty good. It'll be interesting to see how these final two weeks play out.

Ragnar
04-07-2005, 06:30 PM
It depends on how Chicago does without Curry and Deng. All we need to do is keep wining and let the chips fall where they may. I dont think we are going to end up facing either Detroit or Miami in the first round. Hopefully by the second round Tinsley and Jermaine will be there and at full strength. If so look out world.

NorCal_Pacerfan
04-07-2005, 08:38 PM
It looks like the Pistons have a pretty easy home stretch as well...

But I agree, hopefully we get JO back and he's healthy and ready to go. I have a feeling we won't be seeing JT but I hope I'm wrong.

It will be interesting to see how Carlisle brings JO back into the mix...

naptownmenace
04-08-2005, 05:05 PM
My guess the Pacers will go 5-3 or at best 6-2 the rest of the way. That would be more than acceptable but it might not be enough to catch Chicago or even Boston for that matter. They need to at least tie Boston to get the homecourt advantage.

Boston would be a very difficult team to play in the first round because of Pierce and, if healthy, Walker. I still think they'd be the best opponent to face in the first round, though.

If the Pacers can get at least 5 wins out of the next 8, that should be enough to tie the C's (can't see them winning more than 4 of their last 7).

Mourning
04-08-2005, 05:15 PM
We may have a BIG running streak vs the Heat, I still wouldn't count that game as "in the bucket" ESPECIALLY because we have this streak against them and they will want to show before the playoffs start that they CAN beat us in their own home.

Anyway, I hope we don't get to face either Washington or Chicago in the first round. Boston or Detroit are my preferred opponents, though I do feel some people are underestimating Boston somewhat. Whatever happens let's just enjoy the ride, I think the team and us, fans, aswell have sort of "earned" it.

Regards,

Mourning :cool: