PDA

View Full Version : I gotta tell ya . . . .

ABADays
04-06-2005, 09:14 PM
This team is reeeaaaaalllllllllyyyyyyyy playing good basketball. It's very impressive to watch.

Jermaniac
04-06-2005, 09:18 PM
I agree, even more impressive is that the line up we put out on the court doesnt look all that good on paper but they work their asses off for 48 minutes, play team basketball and win games. I'm loving this team right now, other teams should be scared to play us in the playoffs.

Suaveness
04-06-2005, 09:27 PM
I love the defense

ABADays
04-06-2005, 09:53 PM
Anyone see SJax in the post game show? Deferred, deferred, deferred credit to about 1/2 the team.

Harmonica
04-06-2005, 09:55 PM
Anyone see SJax in the post game show? Deferred, deferred, deferred credit to about 1/2 the team.

That's it? Just half? Talk about hogging the spotlight.

shags
04-06-2005, 09:58 PM
Last year, Memphis, Milwaukee, Utah, and to a greater extent, the Pistons, proved that if you play hard and play together, you can win in the NBA no matter what the talent. The Pacers are proving that right now.

skyfire
04-06-2005, 10:24 PM
Yup, this is really fun to watch.

I know were beating bad teams, but I hope were not peaking to early................

with that said, this is going to be a very interesting post-season

We are beating good teams and blowing out bad teams.

Unclebuck
04-06-2005, 10:33 PM
Last year, Memphis, Milwaukee, Utah, and to a greater extent, the Pistons, proved that if you play hard and play together, you can win in the NBA no matter what the talent. The Pacers are proving that right now.

I would argue that the Pacers last season proved that same point. Pacers won a lot of their games last season because they played harder and more together than their opponent

shags
04-06-2005, 10:53 PM
I would argue that the Pacers last season proved that same point. Pacers won a lot of their games last season because they played harder and more together than their opponent

That wasn't meant as a insult to the Pacers. And you're probably right, because the Pacers were more talented the year before, and won 13 less games. They can definitely be included in that group

SoupIsGood
04-06-2005, 11:07 PM
I love the defense

The team defense is unbelievable. Dale's defense is incredible. His entire impact on this team is incredible.

At seperate times during this season, we have seen Dale, Jermaine, Ron, Jamaal, and to a lesser extent, Stephen, all play excellent ball. If they can put it all together, and keep it together, next season is going to be breathtaking.

indytoad
04-06-2005, 11:32 PM
I think they're also doing a good job taking it one game at a time. Every night they come out with the same effort - I think that's partially what's kept them from having any letdowns so far. They play that way right now because they can't really afford to do it any other way, but I hope it carries on to next year when they actually have some talent to back it up.

IndyToad
Second guess your consciousness

3ptmiller
04-06-2005, 11:33 PM
Word!