PDA

View Full Version : Reggie's Daily Show Interview Video is Now Online!

Los Angeles
04-06-2005, 03:39 PM
Put this in another thread, but thought a new thread title would be a little more visible. So....

If you have realplayer, you can now watch Reggie's interview with Jon Stewart online:

http://www.comedycentral.com/tv_shows/thedailyshowwithjonstewart/

Look on the right-hand side and you'll see his picture for the next few days, after that, Just click "celebrity interviews" to find him in the archives.

Enjoy!

TheSauceMaster
04-06-2005, 05:11 PM
Put this in another thread, but thought a new thread title would be a little more visible. So....

If you have realplayer, you can now watch Reggie's interview with Jon Stewart online:

http://www.comedycentral.com/tv_shows/thedailyshowwithjonstewart/

Look on the right-hand side and you'll see his picture for the next few days, after that, Just click "celebrity interviews" to find him in the archives.

Enjoy!

Hey thanks for the link , it was pretty funny :laugh:

Anthem
04-06-2005, 05:29 PM
Reggie's a good interview.

Anthem
04-06-2005, 05:40 PM
I thought it was odd that Reggie didn't mention any Pacers when talking about HSers.

circlecitysportsfan
04-06-2005, 05:50 PM
I noticed when Reggie was on Dan Patrick's show, he didn't like talking bball.

NorCal_Pacerfan
04-06-2005, 05:51 PM
Anyone see Barkley on Letterman last night?

Letterman was asking Charles why he should care about the NBA now that Reggie was leaving. Then he said what about Lebron, and Letterman was like, ooh, yeah, that kid is something, isn't he! Then Charles said D Wade, and Letterman was like, "huh"? Who's that? The crowd laughed. It was pretty funny. I guess Wade doesn't quite have his name out there like Lebron does. But in time, I think he will...

BigDawg44
04-06-2005, 06:30 PM
i found it funny that, like somebody else said, he did not mention any pacers......like, oh i dont know.........JERMAINE O'NEAL!!!!

Ragnar
04-06-2005, 09:28 PM
or Jon Bender:zip:

Hey he could have given a good AND bad example from our own team.:-p