PDA

View Full Version : News on Tinsley?

dryley
03-21-2005, 11:46 AM
Anything new on Jamaal? I'm going to Wed. game, any chance of him playing?
I saw that the Spurs will be without TD... good for Pacers, but I was looking forward to seeing him play.

grace
03-21-2005, 02:07 PM
All I know is he doesn't show one hint of a limp when I see him on the sidelines at the games. I'm starting to think he doesn't think its worth playing since Ron isn't there.

NotLosingButWinning
03-21-2005, 03:14 PM
All I know is he doesn't show one hint of a limp when I see him on the sidelines at the games. I'm starting to think he doesn't think its worth playing since Ron isn't there.

if that were true he would have never come back from his sprained ankle and he wouldn't have tried to play after the all star break. i don't have the luxury of seeing many games, but i went to the denver game and have seen a few games since then, tinsley always seems to be talking and pointing things out to a.j. and gill during timeouts. he doesn't look like a player who doesn't think it's worth plalying.

Unclebuck
03-21-2005, 03:57 PM

I was going to post that he was still limping as of yesterday. Although I readily admit that Tinsley always walks like he is on his last leg. So I don't know

SoupIsGood
03-21-2005, 04:25 PM
I was going to post that he was still limping as of yesterday. Although I readily admit that Tinsley always walks like he is on his last leg. So I don't know

:lol

The "strut."

3Ball
03-21-2005, 05:30 PM
I don't think he or Jermaine should play one more second of this season unless they are TOTALLY healed. We are just snakebit this year, and there's no reason to tempt fate. In the playoffs maybe.

gilpdawg
03-21-2005, 06:16 PM
I'm going to Wednesday's game also. My buddy is a Spurs fan, and we go every year when they make their yearly trip to Conseco. He's PISSED that he won't get to see Duncan this year, but I told him, "I'm missing Ron, Tins, and JO, so shut the ***** up!" :)