PDA

View Full Version : Well....

Southside_Pacer
03-18-2005, 09:55 PM
Anybody else catch ESPN's postgame interview with Reg?

He really was quick to say "Nope, won't happen" when asked about Donnie Walsh trying to talk him out of retiring. :(

MSA2CF
03-18-2005, 10:52 PM
Class act, all around.

Kstat
03-18-2005, 11:00 PM
I don't think Reggie is one to second-guess himself. People asking him if he's wavering is probably only going to make him more determined.

3ptmiller
03-18-2005, 11:08 PM
I don't think Reggie is one to second-guess himself. People asking him if he's wavering is probably only going to make him more determined.

exactly, and remember Reggie saying "I Love being the enemy".. that is what drives him. So with other words, people must tell Reggie things like "i hate you and i hope you never come back" or "you suck" or "you are OLD and cant play anymore" or "you will never get that champinship ring" to make him think that he is Hated and therefore he must come back next year and proove everybody wrong! :D

Kegboy
03-18-2005, 11:52 PM
According to my sister, during halftime Conrad said on the radio that there was "absolutely no chance" Reggie was coming back.

MagicRat
03-19-2005, 12:11 AM
According to my sister, during halftime Conrad said on the radio that there was "absolutely no chance" Reggie was coming back.

According to me he said that during the pre-game show, but he did say it.........:-p

Kegboy
03-19-2005, 12:31 AM
According to me he said that during the pre-game show, but he did say it.........:-p

You're right, but did you know that the pre-game and halftime shows are produced in the women's restroom outside of section 227? How else do you think my sister hears these things.

grace
03-19-2005, 09:39 AM
You're right, but did you know that the pre-game and halftime shows are produced in the women's restroom outside of section 227? How else do you think my sister hears these things.

And that would be why I find half time more enjoyable in the women's restroom.