PDA

View Full Version : For all you Artest lovers out there.....

heywoode
03-18-2005, 06:41 PM
http://ronartest.com/ra.html

Ron has finally gotten his official site up and running!!!

The excitement stated is with tongue firmly planted in cheek....;)

Anthem
03-18-2005, 06:44 PM
He does have a good smile.

If the Pacers would put him in some speaking lessions and teach him anything about publicity, he could be a really popular player.

Assuming, of course, that he can get his head screwed on straight first. Larry says it's already done, but we'll see.

MSA2CF
03-18-2005, 06:46 PM
You can really tell he writes his own stuff...or the runner(s) of the site make it appear that way...

Anthem
03-18-2005, 06:48 PM
Man, even his own site doesn't sell his album.

I don't know if the album was as bad as anyone said (I doubt it was good, but not 30,000th or whatever), but his distribution problems definitely killed it. He could have sold quite a few just on novelty before anyone knew if it was good or not.

Lots of stores reported that it was never shipped to them... I've wondered if the Pacers put the kibbosh on it after the fight?

Los Angeles
03-18-2005, 06:49 PM
Quite an improvment over the last one he had.

Harmonica
03-18-2005, 07:32 PM
I like the brown skull cap. I gotsta get me one of those.

kerosene
03-19-2005, 02:12 AM
If anyone wants a copy of that CD he put out by that girl group there's one in the bargin bin at the record store down the street. $3 + postage and it could be all yours. It's a promo copy I believe. I almost bought it once but then decided I knew better.

aceace
03-19-2005, 03:03 AM
I'm thinking about buying it just because he plays hard for the Pacers everynight (when he's not suspended).

Harmonica
03-19-2005, 03:32 AM
If anyone wants a copy of that CD he put out by that girl group there's one in the bargin bin at the record store down the street. $3 + postage and it could be all yours. It's a promo copy I believe. I almost bought it once but then decided I knew better.

And the brown skull cap?

Eindar
03-19-2005, 03:38 AM
The site looks really good.

kerosene
03-19-2005, 06:52 PM
And the brown skull cap?

Well, my gf is pretty adept at knitting hats with skulls on 'em and stuff so she could come up with some sort of reasonable facsimile. Maybe. Kinda. But then everyone would want one.