PDA

View Full Version : The pacers fight more than any other team

ReggieMiller8325
03-17-2005, 10:59 PM
Why do they I have so a couple of basketball fight tapes and i saw the one when harrington fough that guy in the hornets at the 4th quater.The other 2 when miller whooped geiger and kobe and the big brawl whats wrong with the pacers temper.

beast23
03-17-2005, 11:07 PM
Statistics, please. I doubt you're correct.

Lord Helmet
03-17-2005, 11:11 PM
Why do they I have so a couple of basketball fight tapes and i saw the one when harrington fough that guy in the hornets at the 4th quater.The other 2 when miller whooped geiger and kobe and the big brawl whats wrong with the pacers temper.
.................................................. .........................................

Every team gets into ocasional scuffles. What we saw on 11/19 was unique and probably won't ever happen again.

Deadshot
03-17-2005, 11:32 PM
Notice that your references date back a few years - I imagine that if you truly added the fights in the league up from that amount of time, the Pacers would not be as high up as you think. Let's face it - basketball is intense and emotional.

Ragnar
03-18-2005, 08:58 AM
Can anyone say Heat/Knicks.

fwpacerfan
03-18-2005, 09:15 AM

Which Miller are you referring to when you say "miller whooped geiger and kobe"? The only Miller/Kobe incident I remember was 3 years ago when Kobe hit Reggie at the end of a game and Reggie got suspended and Kobe didn't even get a slap on the wrist.

Harddrive7
03-18-2005, 09:46 AM

Understand Don't I now right ok?

Hicks
03-18-2005, 09:52 AM
Understand Don't I now right ok?

You're quite the diplomat. :D

Harddrive7
03-18-2005, 10:25 AM
You're quite the diplomat. :D

I've been told that...