PDA

View Full Version : Pacers' New Jerseys?

PacersandIU
03-17-2005, 12:19 AM
I was just browsing Gamespot.com and ran across this screenshot and noticed the jersey was different, I don't really like it, but I'd welcome the change...

http://www.gamespot.com/psp/sports/nbastreet/screens.html?page=38

I doubt it's the new design, but it might be...

Jermaniac
03-17-2005, 12:48 AM
it isnt, thats just crapy graphics, look how ugly the Rockets jersey on Yao is.

Anthem
03-17-2005, 12:52 AM
I had the hardest time understanding that title.

I thought you were referring to the state or the team.

Eindar
03-17-2005, 01:53 AM
Well, at first I thought it was just bad graphics. Then, I started looking at it, and realized that that's nothing like any jersey ever worn by the Pacers. All the Pacers current jerseys have the classic jersey look where they taper off at the top. That jersey worn by JO in that screenie looks more like the 76ers style of jersey. It could be the new jersey, but since it's NBA street, it could also just be a special unlockable or something. Either way, I don't think they'd make it look like that jersey, because the yellow and gold makes it really hard to avoid a gold letters on gold jersey problem, which you can also see in this screenshot. It just seems like this would be a no-go for an NBA team.

Lord Helmet
03-17-2005, 05:41 PM
When are they going to unvail them? I hope they do in early summer.And they start selling them this summer.

PacersandIU
03-17-2005, 08:21 PM
Sorry about that Anthem, I probably should have clarified...Video games aren't always the best way of discovering new jerseys, but I do remember finding out about Clevelands new jerseys in NBA Street v.2...