PDA

View Full Version : Paul Silas's opinion of Carlos Boozer.....*must-read*

Kstat
03-16-2005, 03:41 PM
Heard this sound clip played on the Jim Rome show....

Reporter: Coach, what's your opinion of Carlos Boozer?

Silas: C U Next Tuesday.

Reporter: Um, you mean tomorrow?

Silas: Just spell it out. That's what he is.

Apparently, Paul is well-versed in internet lingo....

Shade
03-16-2005, 03:46 PM
Did he REALLY say that? :eek: :spitout:

Los Angeles
03-16-2005, 03:53 PM
That's super-tastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TheSauceMaster
03-16-2005, 03:56 PM
:gossip:

:bdance:

:lol2:

ChicagoJ
03-16-2005, 05:24 PM
Wow.

Suaveness
03-16-2005, 05:25 PM
Holy ****...that is HILARIOUS!!!

obnoxiousmodesty
03-16-2005, 05:28 PM
Damn Paul, tell us how you really feel. :D

Hi-larious!

Stryder
03-16-2005, 06:15 PM
Hahaha.

Classic.

efx
03-16-2005, 07:10 PM
Wow, only took me 2 hours to get that one.

sweabs
03-16-2005, 07:11 PM
That's awesome! I can't believe he said that...but damn straight!

I was really looking forward to seeing Booze play in Cleveland this year :(

Meh...I guess I'll just have to wait until Vince comes back to Toronto :devil:

SoupIsGood
03-16-2005, 07:22 PM
That's fantastic.

Kstat
03-16-2005, 10:14 PM
Damn Paul, tell us how you really feel. :D

www.carlosloozer.com :D

Kstat
03-16-2005, 10:28 PM
Cavs coach sorry for remark about Utah forward Boozer March 16, 2005 SportsLine.com wire reports

CLEVELAND -- Cavaliers coach Paul Silas apologized Wednesday for a derogatory comment he made about Utah forward Carlos Boozer following practice earlier this week.

Silas made the remark to reporters Monday, one day before Boozer was due to make his long-awaited return to Gund Arena after leaving the Cavaliers as a free agent last summer. Boozer, though, didn't travel with the Jazz because of a foot injury.

"It was totally inappropriate," Silas said before Wednesday's game in Milwaukee. "It shouldn't have happened. I apologize for it."

Cavaliers general manager Jim Paxson said he spoke with Silas about the comment.

"I'm confident that he understands that it was completely inappropriate for him to speak in the terms that he did," Paxson said in a statement released by the team. "He greatly regrets it. Regardless of the circumstances, it would never be acceptable for anyone in our organization to speak in that manner at any time, regarding anyone, to anyone. We are very sorry that this occurred."

AP NEWS The Associated Press News Service

Suaveness
03-16-2005, 10:29 PM
:laugh: They really do hate him

grace
03-17-2005, 05:17 PM
Cavs coach sorry for remark about Utah forward Boozer March 16, 2005 SportsLine.com wire reports

CLEVELAND -- Cavaliers coach Paul Silas apologized Wednesday for a derogatory comment he made about Utah forward Carlos Boozer following practice earlier this week.

Silas made the remark to reporters Monday, one day before Boozer was due to make his long-awaited return to Gund Arena after leaving the Cavaliers as a free agent last summer. Boozer, though, didn't travel with the Jazz because of a foot injury.

"It was totally inappropriate," Silas said before Wednesday's game in Milwaukee. "It shouldn't have happened. I apologize for it."

Cavaliers general manager Jim Paxson said he spoke with Silas about the comment.

"I'm confident that he understands that it was completely inappropriate for him to speak in the terms that he did," Paxson said in a statement released by the team. "He greatly regrets it. Regardless of the circumstances, it would never be acceptable for anyone in our organization to speak in that manner at any time, regarding anyone, to anyone. We are very sorry that this occurred."

AP NEWS The Associated Press News Service

Personally I think he should go the John Chaney route and suspend himself a game or two. He suspended Eric Snow for suposidely cursing him during a game (even though Snow says he was cursing himself).

I don't care how big a butt wipe you think someone is the coach is supposed to have enough common sense to keep his big yap shut. :twocents: