PDA

View Full Version : At Least We Get To...

Doug
03-16-2005, 08:36 AM
At least we get to watch Reggie go out shooting. He can go out as the Reggie we remember as opposed to the dump-it-into-JO-and-watch Reggie.

Slick Pinkham
03-16-2005, 08:44 AM
also there is incentive to watch the NCAAs, looking for potential lottery picks.

:(

Indyfan
03-16-2005, 10:33 AM
I know it is small consolation in this season of misery but I agree that it is good to see Reggie going out shooting and showing he still can play the game at a high level. I don't think he has any regrets after all his time in the NBA. It would have been nice to make a run this year and get back to the finals, but he is ready to move on.

I'm sure JO is very angry that Reggie has to go out like this, but there really is nothing he or anyone else (besides Stern)can do about it. I hope we make the playoffs for Reggies sake but it doesn't look good at this point. We have a tough schedule and no real relief in store.

TheSauceMaster
03-16-2005, 01:58 PM
I'm wondering if Reggie might change his mind ? I know I have been alittle hard on Reggie at times but I'm thinking Reggie has enough to play 1 more year , I have heard Dale Davis comment several times about talking to Reggie and maybe going another year. I would really hate to see Reggie end his career like this and atleast for his last year to have a legit shot at making a championship run would be a sweet way to end it.

I'm just wondering how many season ticket holders won't be renewing because there is no more Reggie ? I think it would be a great way to help season ticket sales if Reggie was to make next year his last year and give the fans a full year of knowing Reggie is retiring.