PDA

View Full Version : Are you the 10 millionth fan?

birdman
03-14-2005, 03:27 PM
Conseco Fieldhouse Awaits 10 Millionth Fan

Pacers News Release | March 3, 2005
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
With a big month ahead in basketball and two concerts, Conseco Fieldhouse will reach a significant milestone when the 10,000,000th fan comes through the gates.
Based on projected attendance figures, that fan should be in attendance at either the Mar. 18 Indiana Pacers’ game against the Los Angeles Lakers or the Mar. 20 Pacers’ game against the New Jersey Nets.

The lucky fan will receive a prize package that includes a Pacers’ jersey signifying the milestone; a gift certificate to the Varsity Club presented by UPS; Conseco Fieldhouse apparel; two tickets for each of the following: a Pacers’ game, the Indiana Fever Opening Night game (May 22), an Indiana Ice game, an IHSAA event, the U.S. Gymnastics Championships, the Ringling Brothers, Barnum & Bailey Circus, Disney on Ice, Circle City Grand National Rodeo, a major concert and a college basketball event.

The 10,000,000th fan will be cited based on tickets issued as Conseco Fieldhouse has hosted many non-ticketed events in its five-plus year history. Since opening Nov. 6, 1999, when the Pacers beat the Boston Celtics, Conseco Fieldhouse has been the site of many major events (the 2000 NBA Finals, the 2002 FIBA World Basketball Championship for Men, the 2004 FINA World 50-meter Swimming Championships), concerts, hockey, Arena Football, ice shows, the circus, rodeos, speeches, seminars, meetings, banquets and other activities.

This month, Conseco Fieldhouse is hosting the 2005 Big Ten Women’s Basketball Championship (Mar. 3-4, 6-7); both the Girls’ (Mar. 5) and Boys’ IHSAA Basketball State Championships (Mar. 26); seven Pacers’ games; Elton John in concert (Mar. 12) and Slipknot in concert (Mar. 13).

E-mail this story

Los Angeles
03-14-2005, 03:33 PM
A circus -

And a rodeo?!?!?

I've got to look into flights!

*insert an "I'm being a smart-***" emoticon here*

Kegboy
03-14-2005, 03:44 PM
All I'd care about are the Fever tickets and the college basketball, provided it's the Wooden Tradition. If I win, anybody else can have the rest.

That said, there's no way in hell I will, because I go in through the gift shop, and I'm sure they're not about to cover that entrance.

_PD_
03-14-2005, 03:52 PM
Nice attendance booster for the Nets game, huh? :buddies:

Cactus Jax
03-14-2005, 04:09 PM
I would be SO pissed if it were a Laker fan that was the 10,000,000th fan.

Gyron
03-14-2005, 04:21 PM
Somehow, I'm very sure they will pick someone with a pacers jersey or something on....

ChicagoJ
03-14-2005, 05:15 PM
As long as they pick me on Friday night, I don't care what else they do.

:devil:

Kegboy
03-14-2005, 08:31 PM
:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o

:lolchair::lolchair::lolchair::rotflmao:

:lol2::lol2::lol2:

Wait, you were serious.............................:devil:

Im just giving you a hard time Kegboy.............

VA, you weren't around when I had Fever tickets, so I'll spare you the lecture. All I'll say is a Tamika Catchings could play in the NBA if they let her. Also, as teenagers, Chamique Holdscaw beat out Ron Artest for a starting position on their AAU team.