PDA

View Full Version : NBA LEague Pass Cut the Post-Game interview with JACK...can someone post it?

XXSASSXX31
03-08-2005, 11:22 PM
Can someone post just the post-game interview? I was looking forward to hearing it and they said "Stephen Jackson with Buckner" I believe and then League Pass cut the post-game interview. thx.

Ragnar
03-08-2005, 11:24 PM
It paused for a little bit but came back on.

XXSASSXX31
03-08-2005, 11:25 PM
It paused for a little bit but came back on.

Not for digital cable...not for me. Please someone post it, I really want to see it.

Ragnar
03-08-2005, 11:26 PM
He did not say much. He said they needed everyone back including Ron. It will be a while but it will be available eventually.

XXSASSXX31
03-08-2005, 11:28 PM
He did not say much. He said they needed everyone back including Ron. It will be a while but it will be available eventually.

If he said we need Ron....that is good news.

Jermaniac
03-08-2005, 11:29 PM
How is it good news? We all know that we need Ron is that good news?

XXSASSXX31
03-08-2005, 11:31 PM
How is it good news? We all know that we need Ron is that good news?

Mentioning his name...it's just good JACK mentioned it and it might mean Stern has not made up his mind yet.

Bball
03-09-2005, 12:32 AM
Sassan,
IMHO you are better off thinking Artest is probably not coming back. Then if he does you can be pleasantly surprised as opposed to absolutely shocked and crushed if he doesn't come back.

Why put yourself thru an emotional wringer?

-Bball

XXSASSXX31
03-09-2005, 03:24 AM
Sassan,
IMHO you are better off thinking Artest is probably not coming back. Then if he does you can be pleasantly surprised as opposed to absolutely shocked and crushed if he doesn't come back.

Why put yourself thru an emotional wringer?

-Bball

I do think Ron prob. won't come back now....my view has changed but I am still hoping....and there is still a chance....so I got to cling to that hope otherwise this season is a waste which I already have sort of accepted.