PDA

View Full Version : Pacers-Lakers Game Report

XXSASSXX31
03-07-2005, 10:02 PM
I told myself I would never post here as I feel this goes below my dignity and I feel that the idea of a forum like this in itself is absurd, but I do know there are many who enjoy reading my game reports and pictures so I wanted to go ahead and do it.

There are some things in which I feel this forum should be improved and lately there has been less anti-Pacers rhetoric and more pro-Pacers talk which I do appreciate but bans being given out or a "probation" which is worse than a ban for no real reasons need to go....but I do respect everyone on here and certainly this place has a lot of Pacer news which I need but the discussions have become less exciting than it used to be.

I will post more pictures in a little bit (my dad is uploading the photos on his digital camera which I used to me in a little bit) but I will post details of those photos when I receive it and to details of the game.

First off...I expected the attitude of the players and staff to not be very good tonight, even before the game as we have gone through so much this season...but after the Portland game, I thought maybe it would have improved but certainly the coaching staff and players are realists and the team we have playing right now without J.O. and Tinsley are not a realistic playoff team. I love all our players, and I got so much love for Stephen Jackson; but there are too many role players and not enough go to guys without J.O., Ron, and Tinsley. I have come to the point to believe that this season is a lost cause and that Ron Artest will probably not return. My belief in Ron not returning is for many reasons combined together along with a conversation I had and the demeanor of the team. This team with Ron Artest, is capable of winning a championship but taking aside the Ron Artest factor, we just have not had the same team for the season....we have had like 27 different starting lineups and without having continuity, it is difficult to compete. I am the biggest Ron Artest supporter and it is not 100% Ron will not return, as there is still a chance he will come back but I have gone from the feeling of there is a 75% chance of Ron coming back to there is a 35% chance of Ron coming back...it is just a feeling I have because of different factors.

http://members.aol.com/bahkam/pacers/armbands
Here is a picture of whatever armbands or headbands I have or use for Pacer games....I got the JACK 1 armband after last night's game thanks to JAX and the clear yellow one is Reggie's armband from the Phoenix game. I obviously don't have 5% of the game apparel JONEAL7 has but it is good to have some of them...I just don't have the one I want yet...Reggie's fingerband (hopefully I will get it in Detroit)....Reggie threw me his in Atlanta but an a$$hole to my right snatched it from me while it was in the air.

Back to the game...I never single anyone out because these basketball players are human beings and have good days and bad days but throughout the years I have interacted with the players and what I have realized is the Pacers who seem to have had continious attitudes have been Jamaal Tinsley (I love Tinsley, I love his game, and this is no way to make him look negative in anyway), Fred Jones, and Jonathan Bender. These guys do give out autographs sometimes but it is the attitude I am talking about. Reggie Miller usually doesn't give out autos to people who may not know him but he straight out ignores most people(not me)....but not give attitude to most people....but it is ok, that is their personalities and I just wanted to mention this on here. It is how they want to interact and again, I love Freddie Jones and Tinsley, and even though many have come on here to discredit Bender as a flop and for him to be waived...I have solidly stood to support him.

http://members.aol.com/bahkam/pacers/Rickpicture
Here is the picture of me with Carlisle which I got him to sign....he is a very very respectful and nice guy.

Back to the game...I loved my seats, 2nd row behind the Pacers bench. (Did anyone see me on the Pacers feed?), and before the game I know Tyle (TJM31 I believe) got interviewed from some newspaper in Riverside and so did I....they asked to take my picture during the game and I gave them some of my information and they said they were doing an article on Reggie which will they publish in a couple of days with my picture in it and i'm sure of Tyler as well.

To the game...after the Pacers starting lineups were said the Pacers were in a circle together and jumping up and down together and making noises like "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH " "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH" "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH" jumping up and down together.

To the game....it was a very difficult game because we simply not not have enough firepower and play creaters out there...and for anyone to say Ron Artest is not neccessary for the Pacers to compete and win a championship is crazy. The reason I say this is because usually the other team has one star scorer or players which can dominate, and Ron is the guy containing or shutting the other guy out. I can promise Kobe would not have had 37 or 39 or whatever he had last night had Ron Artest been guarding him. I love Stephen Jackson and he is a great player and above average defender but he simply is not the defensive player of the year in Ron Artest.

Rick Carlisle seemed very frustrated and pissed off to himself during the game last night. Reggie was very very pissed off last night and showed his disgust on the bench when he said "$@%@" (lol).....and J.O. was just sitting there and I don't mean to sound fruity but J.O. smiles a lot and his smiles are like a "baby face" and is a very very wide smile which makes you want to smile too. LOL. In the game Reggie obviously was missing. Stephen Jackson has been a streaky player this whole season along with his career but if he misses he will miss a few in a row but once he's on, he is unstoppable! This is proven, as so is his shooting %. JACK had a very good guy...anyone else I can say that stepped it up? Dale Davis kept us in the game and I am sure glad we have him! Double D kept up our strong defense underneath and was a warrior. Freddie Jones had a decent game but nothing special...he often times seemed not to know exactly what he was doing and was not enough of a playmaker. Eddie Gill surely did step it up a bit but other than that...we were trailing throughout the game and the run at the end was just too late and I never had the feeling at the end of the game that we were going to actually pull off a victory.

I can not blame this loss or the way we are playing on anyone except maybe Commisioner Stern and our injuries. We simply have not had a stable team for more than a short period of games this season and a lack of continuity has been killing us. I love our team and will continue to support them no matter what, but this season seems to be lost and I do not expect us to get past the first round if we make the playoffs (if we don't get Ron Artest) and wouldn't be surprised at all if we don't make it...I just don't have anymore expectations and hopefully Commisioner Stern will prove me wrong.

After the game I went down one row and went by the security railing and the lady is like go back to your seat and I told her I was right by it...10 seconds later she wanted my ticket so I moved and yelled to JACK and he threw me his armband...Reggie had a lot of friends and family since he is from Southern California and plus since security was rushing me and he was leaving, he did not hear me so I could not get his fingerband...but I did see him before the game and had a very special moment...but I will be in Detroit March 25 then and hopefully it will be all good then :)

Below are some pictures:

http://members.aol.com/bahkam/pacers/jobench
Picture of the bench focusing on J.O.....we miss ya J.O. and need ya back soon!

http://members.aol.com/bahkam/pacers/reggiegame
Picture of Reggie during the game.

http://members.aol.com/bahkam/pacers/harrisonandpollard
David Harrison and Scot Pollard having a frustrated talk.

http://members.aol.com/bahkam/pacers/pacerfoul
Foul called on Pacers

http://members.aol.com/bahkam/pacers/kobeline
Kobe on the line...and for a discussion about whether you would rather have Kobe or Artest...Kobe is an amazing offensive player but Ron can contain or shut him down on certain nights and Ron can still have an excellent offensive performance so it really is a close call...but Ron still is not at his peak and will continue to elevate his game and can be an MVP in this league...and Kobe did win 3 titles...but he did it because of Shaq and Shaq won all the NBA Finals MVP's...let's see what he can do without Shaq...Shaq is leading Miami to a #1 seed right now.

XXSASSXX31
03-07-2005, 10:43 PM
Ok...my dad uploaded rest of the photos and I am going to post them...and I went with my gf to the game btw....here are more photos:

http://members.aol.com/bahkam/pacers/sassancroshere
Me and Croshere...love the guy as a person and is slowly stepped it up...

http://members.aol.com/bahkam/pacers/sassanharrison
Me and David Harrison...do I look a little messed up in the pictures? Maybe it's because I am....I was never as _____ as I was yesterday....lol...fill in the blank.

http://members.aol.com/bahkam/pacers/sassangill
My eyes...why was I so obvious...i'm sure a couple of them knew, especially how I acted at the beginning way before these pictures...but I love Eddie and he should play ahead of A.J. when we have a healthy roster and an actual team

http://members.aol.com/bahkam/pacers/sassanaj
Actually...when we have an actual team and healthy roster, A.J. and Gill should battle it out to see who should be backup PG....but I love A.J....very nice guy and hard worker.

http://members.aol.com/bahkam/pacers/sassanslick
Slick Leonard....Mr. Pacer....very nice guy :)

http://members.aol.com/bahkam/pacers/sassanpollard
Mr. Fashion Scot Pollard...that's all I can say about that! :laugh:

http://members.aol.com/bahkam/pacers/sjax1
I love Stephen. He keeps it hood and keeps it real all the time....Stephen is a very very nice person as well and I love talking to him...and thanks again for the armband Stephen. It is not because of things such as an armband I love him...I just love Stephen and it's unbelievable that for a first year Pacer I have so much love for him...it is just his attitude and personality I love. Remember...."WE Ride Together Baby". :D

http://members.aol.com/bahkam/pacers/sassandavis
I'm sure glad we got Double D back! I let him know how happy I was he was back home in a Pacer uniform and missed his old school days such as when we made the Finals with him!

I posted these pictures for the forum and I feel it is disrespectful to keep this thread in a forum like this and would like it moved to the main forum....but I can't really do much about it but to mention that request. Thanks!

One last surprising thing to note...the Laker crowd had respect for Reggie! It is unbelievable the type of respect he is getting even in Laker land when years before they would say the cruelest things about him!

Jermaniac
03-07-2005, 11:09 PM
How the heck do you find out what hotel the players stay in?

skyfire
03-07-2005, 11:17 PM
Cool post and pics sassan :D
Keep em coming

Polly looks soo pimpin in that suit.

Deadshot
03-07-2005, 11:54 PM
I don't know about the Pacers feed, but I have NBA League Pass, and I saw you on the Lakers feed. They didn't zoom in on you, but they were kinda zoomed in on the bench and it was obvious it was you.

Eindar
03-08-2005, 12:16 AM
I just want to know what you/your parents do for a living that you can afford not only to go city to city for these games, but also get damn near courtside seats for a Lakers game :D

sweabs
03-08-2005, 01:26 AM
Please realize how lucky you are, Sassan. As I saw your first picture of the armbands/headbands I was so envious that you had ONE...let alone 4 of them...

Then I see pictures of you actually meeting these guys up close...jesus you're a lucky guy.

I'm also interested in how you go from city to city watching the team?

If you're going to be in Detroit on Mar.25th, I'll be there as well. I believe my seats are right beside the gate...it was my birthday present. I was hoping to maybe give one of the guys a high-five or something. I'm afraid they will have covers over the tunnels though...

Jermaniac
03-08-2005, 01:28 AM
The Pistons arena will be packed with security, you wont get to touch our players unless you go to their hotel.

Bball
03-08-2005, 01:30 AM
Before anyone jumps on Sassan for his forum comments, I -believe- he posted this in the 'Developmental' forum and that was what he was referring to.

-Bball

sweabs
03-08-2005, 01:30 AM
The Pistons arena will be packed with security, you wont get to touch our players unless you go to their hotel.

I was afraid of that. My birthday is Nov.8 (which was obviously BEFORE the brawl). Imagine how my feelings were THEN......

and then 11 days later. Happy birthday my......:censored:

Stryder
03-08-2005, 01:34 AM
Nice pics.

See? I think the answer to Rodney King's question is Yes.

tora tora
03-08-2005, 02:10 AM
Sassan once again comes through with his insightful game reports and awesome photographs. Thanks for sharing.:cool:

TMJ31
03-08-2005, 05:08 AM
http://www.pe.com/sports/basketball/lakers/stories/PE_Sports_Local_D_miller_07.f542.html

Check this out guys!!!
I will also post this in my little thread i started yesturday when I can get my game report up (had alot of work today, sorry all!!!)

But, this it the newspaper article sassan referred to.

My real life name, as most of you who read here now know, is Tyler Michael Jonsson.

And in this article I sound like a total little girl with some of my comments, but I meant every single one of them and am so incredibly happy they are imortalized in print!

check it out fellas!

able
03-08-2005, 09:20 AM
http://www.pe.com/sports/basketball/lakers/stories/PE_Sports_Local_D_miller_07.f542.html

Check this out guys!!!
I will also post this in my little thread i started yesturday when I can get my game report up (had alot of work today, sorry all!!!)

But, this it the newspaper article sassan referred to.

My real life name, as most of you who read here now know, is Tyler Michael Jonsson.

And in this article I sound like a total little girl with some of my comments, but I meant every single one of them and am so incredibly happy they are imortalized in print!

check it out fellas!

POSTED THE ARTICLE IN A SEPERATE THREAD

able
03-08-2005, 01:51 PM
BTW Sassan, excellent post, would like it if you always posted like this :)

3ptmiller
03-08-2005, 02:41 PM
Is this the Sassan everybody was talking **** about? He seems like a great person and super fan to me!!? Why da hell did he get a bann? SASSAN FOR FREEDOM!! :D

BTW: Sassan great post man, just incredible how you could just walk in to their hotel and ask them for a photo shot... i cant believe it.. its almost like if they though you was some kind of a Movie Star :D

Ragnar
03-08-2005, 03:04 PM
So is Sassan unbanned from this section? I noticed the PDDL is gone.

Hicks
03-08-2005, 03:14 PM
It wasn't being used, so we put it in storage, so to speak. Then he posted this, it was a good post, so I moved it to here for people to see it.

XXSASSXX31
03-08-2005, 06:19 PM
I'm also interested in how you go from city to city watching the team?

If you're going to be in Detroit on Mar.25th, I'll be there as well. I believe my seats are right beside the gate...it was my birthday present. I was hoping to maybe give one of the guys a high-five or something. I'm afraid they will have covers over the tunnels though...

How do I go from city to city? I get the tickets and get a flight and go to games...simple as that.

I will be in Detroit March 25, and we will definitely say hi when we are there. I'll be 2nd row behind Pacer bench. Be sure to be safe going there. There are a lot of punks that we need to be careful about...especially outside of the arena.

XXSASSXX31
03-08-2005, 07:11 PM
http://members.aol.com/bahkam/pacers/MeRik

I hadn't posted these on the main forum until now I believe.

http://members.aol.com/bahkam/pacers/sassanbrown

ChicagoJ
03-08-2005, 07:37 PM
I've been to games in The Palace. Granted, the Pistons weren't playing the Pacers so I was just there to enjoy the game.

The fans around me were very knowledgeable and were fun to be around, although they drank like fish. I've had much better experiences with Pistons fans in The Palace than I've had at either MSA or Conseco.

Remember that you're there to cheer for the visitors, treat them like humans and respect the fact that you're in "thier house", and I'm sure you won't get your face re-arranged. However, if you insult them or make a spectacle of yourself, all bets are off...

shags
03-08-2005, 07:44 PM
Remember that you're there to cheer for the visitors, treat them like humans and respect the fact that you're in "thier house", and I'm sure you won't get your face re-arranged. However, if you insult them or make a spectacle of yourself, all bets are off...

That's how I felt when I went to the Pacer-Piston game in Conseco in January. I was even afraid to make a "Piston fan buying a cup of beer" joke. I just rooted for my team without cursing, and had no problem from the Pacer fans around me.

Also need to keep in mind that Jermaine O'Neal (if he plays) and Stephen Jackson will most likely be booed every time they touch the ball.

XXSASSXX31
03-08-2005, 07:47 PM
I've been to games in The Palace. Granted, the Pistons weren't playing the Pacers so I was just there to enjoy the game.

The fans around me were very knowledgeable and were fun to be around, although they drank like fish. I've had much better experiences with Pistons fans in The Palace than I've had at either MSA or Conseco.

Let me be honest and tell you what I exactly will do...I either will have my #91 Artest Jersey on or my #1 Authentic Jackson Gold Jersey which I will order....and I will have my headband and armbands on and I will have a sign that says "FREE ARTEST" and if Piston fans cuss at me I will simply flick them off...I will not relaliate or fight...I will go out and have fun and support my team 110%. The only way I will do anything is if Piston fans go out of line and throw anything or do anything against any of our players...if they do that, our players won't relatiate because they learned their lesson and I will be the one taking one for the team...even if it means a night in jail.

XXSASSXX31
03-08-2005, 07:49 PM
That's how I felt when I went to the Pacer-Piston game in Conseco in January. I was even afraid to make a "Piston fan buying a cup of beer" joke. I just rooted for my team without cursing, and had no problem from the Pacer fans around me.

Also need to keep in mind that Jermaine O'Neal (if he plays) and Stephen Jackson will most likely be booed every time they touch the ball.

Please remember we were not the one's who threw a cup at our players so the Pacer fans in Conseco had a legitimate right to be upset....and even then, the Conseco crowd was very respectful and was not unruly...it is just the difference between the class of fans that exist in the two arenas...and I am not here to make an argument about it, but just to make a note about it.

XXSASSXX31
03-08-2005, 07:50 PM
I wouldn't recommend flicking them off, unless you want to watch the game from the TV across the street from the arena.

I saw people thrown out of the Xmas day game for less than that. And they were Pacer fans.

Let me take that back...I won't flick the simple fan who talks ***** to me...I will only flick them off if they have been picking on me for long periods of time and have been going over the top...then I may have a problem and will use non-violence to get my point across.

shags
03-08-2005, 07:52 PM
I wouldn't recommend flicking them off, unless you want to watch the game from the TV across the street from the arena.

I saw people thrown out of the Xmas day game for less than that. And they were Pacer fans.

Yup.

The security for that game, ESPECIALLY behind the Pacers bench, would have to extremely high, I would imagine.

If you don't make a spectacle out of yourself, everything should be fine.

And the Palace is out in the middle of nowhere, too. It's not right downtown like Conseco.

ChicagoJ
03-08-2005, 07:53 PM
Sass,

If you do that, then surely you can imagine how Pistons fans, at The Palace, would assume that you're just looking for trouble.

XXSASSXX31
03-08-2005, 07:57 PM
Sass,

If you do that, then surely you can imagine how Pistons fans, at The Palace, would assume that you're just looking for trouble.

Jay,

Do what??? I said I am going to be in my Pacers gear and be loud and proud! I am not going to use any violence...I will not use profanity...if someone has been picking on me for long periods of time I will notify security, if security doesn't do anything then I mite just use the bird....I will not use violence unless any of the Piston fans use violence against our players...if that happens, all bets are off and I am willing to do what I got to do to stand up for our team.

Deadshot
03-08-2005, 08:38 PM
We're just looking out for you - we don't like what happened there either. Even if someone were to do something to you, you should show them how an Indiana fan behaves. Lead by example. Most importantly, have fun at the game! :)

Deadshot
03-08-2005, 08:42 PM
No problem - all I ask is that you somehow put my name somewhere (it doesn't have to be big of flashy). By the way, can I see your site? :)

pb777
03-08-2005, 10:09 PM
Sass,

We've seen you at games in LA, ATL, PHX, and soon Detroit. Do you ever come to Indiana to watch a home game? Just wondering...

sweabs
03-08-2005, 10:27 PM

Alright - I've been going to the Palace for many years now to watch Pacers games. What stood out most to me, is your comment about them drinking like fish.

Now, keep in mind, I sit in one area, my brother usually sits in another area, and my parents sit way up in the nosebleed section usually...so we are all in different parts of the Palace. I remember the first game we went to at the Palace, we all commented on the ride home how everyone around us was drinking as if the beer were free. I thought, hey - maybe just a coincidence...you're always going to get some right?

But, time after time again I have always observed the same thing...and so has my brother and so have my parents. As a result, my dad usually likes to wait a while until a lot of the parking lot has cleared out to make sure we are not getting in the way of the drunk drivers. It really is amazing...Like I said, I'm sure every city has a similar problem...but not to the same magnitude in my opinion, and it just strikes me as odd that every time I have gone to a game at the Palace, same with my brother, same with my parents - we all come back saying the same thing in total disbelief.

As for your last comment about being a 'good visitor'. I always am - always have been. I always go in a Pacers jersey to show my support, and I will clap when our guys score. Never - and I repeat never, do I ever try to spark things with the guys sitting around me.

Nonetheless, for the Mar.25th game I am not going to wear any Pacers gear. I'm not going to draw attention to myself like that, because I already know what things were like pre-brawl by just wearing the jersey.

Sassan is right, I think the worst part is walking into the Palace. From the moment I step out of my car wearing that Pacers jersey I get insults thrown at me from every which way. Honest to God - my last experience at the Palace, as soon as I stepped out of the car I got a "Artest f***in sucks you f***in c**ksucker"...and that is when the rest of my family slowly walked away from me. Personally, I don't want to bring this treatment upon myself now, because I don't know how I would act...and I don't want to find out.

I find that during the game, the insults die down for the most part...but if the Pacers come out with a win, you definitely want to wait a bit before you leave the vicinity. Walking out of that place after a Pacers win, through swarms of Pistons fans is definitely not a fun experience...and I think the alcohol definitely plays a part in that aftermath.

Therefore, I'm just going to mind my own business at this game, and stay low-key. I don't want it to be that way - but I think it's best I air on the 'cautious' side.

I know there will be lots of security during the game...but like I said - it's outside the Palace that worries me...and I don't know about security way out where the car is parked.

P.S. - Sass I'm still up for meeting you. Perhaps you can introduce me to some of the guys since it seems like you're practically best friends with them all :laugh:

ChicagoJ
03-08-2005, 10:50 PM
That's my point. I always wear some type of Pacers garb when I go to a road game. And I'll cheer for my team. I'm going to wear my Miller '96 (white) Olympics jersey for the game at The UC later this month.

And I'll ride the officials - especially the ones I know by name (the other team's locals get a kick out of that because I'll usually say some like, "C'mon Jess, just 'cause we're on the road doesn't mean we're not getting fouled.")

But I don't/ won't do anything that I, as a season ticket holder, wouldn't appreciate fans of another team doing in "my house".

I don't insult the home team or thier fans, and I don't purposefully antagonize them.

And I expect to be given a hard time without getting much support from security or whatever. Of course, I'm pretty easy-going so I usually just laugh right along with them as an effective way to diffuse any potential problems.

Now that didn't work with the drunk Pistons' fan in Tina's face, cursing at her shortly after Prince blocked Reggie's dunk, but it usually allows everyone, myself included, to enjoy the game. And that's my point. Everyone should be able to enjoy the game.

XXSASSXX31
03-08-2005, 10:52 PM
RCarey,

I know Pistons fans are like that but I really don't care. No one is going to dictate what I do. I personally think if you are not going to wear a jersey you should take it off before you get inside the arena and put it on once you get inside by placing it in a bag...do not let some punks dictate your happiness and your fun, that is just not right. It is their responsibility to protect me and if I am not protected I will either defend myself or hire myself counsel and I will have a video camera and have someone I am with videotape me if anything happens. (the video camera is both on my cell phone and digital camera)

I also want to post some more videos and pictures but I do not know how to upload quicktime videos and host them and have it actually work...if anyone can help me please private message me, and no rcarey, I am not practically "best friends" with the players. I may know a couple of them beyond a picture but it doesn't make me best friends, I am close with a certain player though...and who the hell was that ugly kid in blue face that was a Pacer fan in the Jazz game lol and nice job D.D.

XXSASSXX31
03-08-2005, 10:54 PM
Sass,

We've seen you at games in LA, ATL, PHX, and soon Detroit. Do you ever come to Indiana to watch a home game? Just wondering...

I have never been to Market Square Arena or Conseco Fieldhouse but I do plan on going to some games in Conseco if we make it to the playoffs and advance...which prob. will not happen...so there is a chance but to be honest I am not sure at this point. If I do, I will let you know and we'll say wsup to each other.

sweabs
03-08-2005, 10:57 PM
I have brought jerseys along in bags before (in hopes of getting them signed...I've never gotten an autograph besides Jamison Brewers...I'm so damn unlucky)...but either way, people are still going to see the jersey, and I know I'm being paranoid but I don't like the idea of someone following me outside away from security, etc. It's what happens outside the Palace that concerns me.

You're right - it is the security's responsibility to protect you...the same security that was supposed to protect our players.

I was just joking about you being 'best friends' but I would definitely take any chance even to just give a guy a high-five or something.

XXSASSXX31
03-08-2005, 10:59 PM
I don't insult the home team or thier fans, and I don't purposefully antagonize them.

And I expect to be given a hard time without getting much support from security or whatever. Of course, I'm pretty easy-going so I usually just laugh right along with them as an effective way to diffuse any potential problems.

Exactly...I should be able to enjoy the game and I certainly will...I don't insult any fans, I am usually the one getting insulted in some arenas but surprising in Los Angeles for the first time I did not hear any insults, but I did at the Clippers game earlier in the year. I only got one insult by some idiot when I was leaving and he was just an idiot and it was funny and not worth my time. We lost and he's like "What's up now" and screamed it, lol not really an insult... but I do not expect security to be hard with me but I will rep JAX and Ronnie and will flaunt my jersey when I like. As Jax does, i'll keep it real and remember....Detroit is the key game which I must rep the Pacers the most I ever have, especially after what happened on 11/19 by those punks.

shags
03-08-2005, 11:47 PM
Exactly...I should be able to enjoy the game and I certainly will...I don't insult any fans, I am usually the one getting insulted in some arenas but surprising in Los Angeles for the first time I did not hear any insults, but I did at the Clippers game earlier in the year. I only got one insult by some idiot when I was leaving and he was just an idiot and it was funny and not worth my time. We lost and he's like "What's up now" and screamed it, lol not really an insult... but I do not expect security to be hard with me but I will rep JAX and Ronnie and will flaunt my jersey when I like. As Jax does, i'll keep it real and remember....Detroit is the key game which I must rep the Pacers the most I ever have, especially after what happened on 11/19 by those punks.

Sassan,

When you went to the Clippers game, were you wearing a yellow Indiana jersey with Artest and 91 on the back? Just curious.

XXSASSXX31
03-08-2005, 11:49 PM
Sassan,

When you went to the Clippers game, were you wearing a yellow Indiana jersey with Artest and 91 on the back? Just curious.

Nope, my authentic Reggie Miller retro and I switched to my #23 white retro authentic for a small part of the 2nd half. I was courtside so you must be mistaken.

BigMac
03-09-2005, 12:34 AM
Sass, I know you're young but you can obviously read. Look this over and see if your retaliatory gestures, words, would fall under any area here. Because I think that they do. And while you talk a big game, please keep in mind the NBA and the teams, especially the Pistons and Pacers are serious about all of this below. And what Detroit fan is not going say you were an instigator in ANY incident. Please read. Seriously. This is no NBA joke. And this even refers to retaliatory strikes or gestures. And with your outside interest in 'social smoke' I think that if you were to get arrested you may want to keep that in mind. Just act like a responsible person and not a person with a chip on their shoulder looking for a fight (not to say you're that type of person but I think you know what I mean-don't walk in there with a chip on your shoulder-go in there wanting to have fun-under the rules stated below). And if you get picked on report it to an usher or security personnel. They WILL take care of your problem. Just enjoy the darned game.

The National Basketball Association, Indiana Pacers, and Conseco Fieldhouse are committed to creating a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable sports & entertainment experience. NBA fans have a right to expect an environment where:
*Players will respect and appreciate each and every fan.
*Guests will be treated in a consistent, professional and courteous manner by all arena and team personnel.
*Guests will enjoy the basketball experience free from disruptive behavior, including foul or abusive language or obscene gestures.
*Guests will consume alcoholic beverages in a responsible manner. Intervention with an impaired, intoxicated or underage guest will be handled in a prompt and safe manner.
*Guests will sit only in their ticketed seats and show their tickets when requested.
*Guests will not engage in fighting, throwing objects or attempting to enter the court, and those who engage in any of these actions will immediately be ejected from the game.
*Guests will smoke in designated smoking areas only.
*There will not be any obscene or indecent messages on signs or clothing.
*Guests will comply with requests from arena staff regarding arena operations and emergency response procedures.
*The arena staff has been trained to intervene where necessary to help ensure that the above expectations are met, and guests are encouraged to report any inappropriate behavior to the nearest usher, security guard or guest services staff member. Guests who choose not to adhere to these provisions will be subject to ejection without refund and revocation of season tickets and may also be in violation of city ordinances resulting in possible arrest and prosecution.

The NBA, Indiana Pacers and Conseco Fieldhouse thank you for adhering to the provisions of the NBA Fan Code of Conduct.

http://www.nba.com/pacers/news/fan_code_050217.html

XXSASSXX31
03-09-2005, 12:36 AM

One last thing Shags...please do not say you were "scared" to be in Conseco. The atmosphere was quite fine and you were never threatened. I will take my laptop and immediatly after the game in Detroit post stories and I am sure I will not be treated favorably like you were in Conseco.

XXSASSXX31
03-09-2005, 04:38 AM
Jay,

How much are good tickets lower level for Bulls-Pacers game on March 26?

XXSASSXX31
03-09-2005, 04:43 AM
Sass, I know you're young but you can obviously read. Look this over and see if your retaliatory gestures, words, would fall under any area here. Because I think that they do. And while you talk a big game, please keep in mind the NBA and the teams, especially the Pistons and Pacers are serious about all of this below. And what Detroit fan is not going say you were an instigator in ANY incident. Please read. Seriously. This is no NBA joke. And this even refers to retaliatory strikes or gestures. And with your outside interest in 'social smoke' I think that if you were to get arrested you may want to keep that in mind. Just act like a responsible person and not a person with a chip on their shoulder looking for a fight (not to say you're that type of person but I think you know what I mean-don't walk in there with a chip on your shoulder-go in there wanting to have fun-under the rules stated below). And if you get picked on report it to an usher or security personnel. They WILL take care of your problem. Just enjoy the darned game.

The National Basketball Association, Indiana Pacers, and Conseco Fieldhouse are committed to creating a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable sports & entertainment experience. NBA fans have a right to expect an environment where:
*Players will respect and appreciate each and every fan.
*Guests will be treated in a consistent, professional and courteous manner by all arena and team personnel.
*Guests will enjoy the basketball experience free from disruptive behavior, including foul or abusive language or obscene gestures.
*Guests will consume alcoholic beverages in a responsible manner. Intervention with an impaired, intoxicated or underage guest will be handled in a prompt and safe manner.
*Guests will sit only in their ticketed seats and show their tickets when requested.
*Guests will not engage in fighting, throwing objects or attempting to enter the court, and those who engage in any of these actions will immediately be ejected from the game.
*Guests will smoke in designated smoking areas only.
*There will not be any obscene or indecent messages on signs or clothing.
*Guests will comply with requests from arena staff regarding arena operations and emergency response procedures.
*The arena staff has been trained to intervene where necessary to help ensure that the above expectations are met, and guests are encouraged to report any inappropriate behavior to the nearest usher, security guard or guest services staff member. Guests who choose not to adhere to these provisions will be subject to ejection without refund and revocation of season tickets and may also be in violation of city ordinances resulting in possible arrest and prosecution.

The NBA, Indiana Pacers and Conseco Fieldhouse thank you for adhering to the provisions of the NBA Fan Code of Conduct.

http://www.nba.com/pacers/news/fan_code_050217.html

Thank you for your concern BigMac.

#1, I will not smoke any illegal drugs in Detroit as I am trying to quit and I plan on doing that so that will not be an issue.

#2, I will not have a chip on my shoulder. If having a chip on my shoulder is supporting Ron Artest, Stephen Jackson, Jermaine O'Neal and my boys with all my energy, then yes, I have a chip on my shoulder. If that is not the issue, I will not retaliate against anyone unless anyone throws anything at any one of our players or attacks them in anyway which is very unlikely. If anyone uses very very bad profanity which includes very personal remarks at our players, I will possibly respond depending on the situation only verbally.

#3, I have flicked someone off at previous games, and I don't plan on doing it unless they overexceed and verbally abuse me or attack me in anyway including throwing anything at me. I will notify security and security should take care of it, if they do not; I will notify Pacer security as I will be right near them and do know some people.

I understand the rules and will behave accordingly but I will not allow any punk Piston fan to dictate my fun at the game and my support for my boys which includes especially Ron Artest and Stephen Jackson. I blame what happened 11/19 directly on those punk fans and they have ruined our season and I have the right to show how dissatisfied I am with that.

Thanks for everyone for their concerns.

XXSASSXX31
03-09-2005, 05:41 AM
I was going through some old pictures of games tonight and I found some pictures which I thought you guys would enjoy, both Pacers and non-Pacers. We will start off with some Mariah and then I will scan Pacer photos and post them here.

http://members.aol.com/bahkam/pacers/mariah1

http://members.aol.com/bahkam/pacers/mariah2

MMMMM MMMM MMM It's getting better too....see when I see you guys talking about Stacy Paetz being hot it really blows my mind because when I see her, frankly I get turned off a bit....maybe it's because of a smaller population and less diversity over there but this is yummy.

http://members.aol.com/bahkam/pacers/mariah3

http://members.aol.com/bahkam/pacers/mariah4

XXSASSXX31
03-09-2005, 05:59 AM
Here is more:

http://members.aol.com/bahkam/pacers/bradmiller

http://members.aol.com/bahkam/pacers/isiahthomas

http://members.aol.com/bahkam/pacers/oldpacers

http://members.aol.com/bahkam/pacers/ronnie1

XXSASSXX31
03-09-2005, 06:29 AM
Here's even more....wooooh....

http://members.aol.com/bahkam/pacers/jamaal

http://members.aol.com/bahkam/pacers/aj

Yes, that is my hand and jerseys they are signing.

http://members.aol.com/bahkam/pacers/harrington1

http://members.aol.com/bahkam/pacers/harrington2

BABY AL HARRINGTON

http://members.aol.com/bahkam/pacers/sassanstaples
Old school of me at Staples

http://members.aol.com/bahkam/pacers/jo1

http://members.aol.com/bahkam/pacers/jo2

Jermaine O'Neal!!!

http://members.aol.com/bahkam/pacers/freddie1

http://members.aol.com/bahkam/pacers/bender1

http://members.aol.com/bahkam/pacers/sassanreppin
Old school pic I believe last season of me repppppppin.

http://members.aol.com/bahkam/pacers/pacersrun

XXSASSXX31
03-09-2005, 06:42 AM
Here's the last couple of pics and i'm off to sleep gnite.

http://members.aol.com/bahkam/pacers/mullin

http://members.aol.com/bahkam/pacers/rose

http://members.aol.com/bahkam/pacers/jumpball

Hicks
03-09-2005, 11:59 AM
Any reason you stopped smiling after a certain age? I've noticed that in your pics; any of them from your younger days you smile, all the new ones it's more of a scowl. Was wondering why that is.

Gyron
03-09-2005, 12:15 PM
I just laughed when I saw the picture of Bender holding his shoulder......Poor guy. I don't think he's ever been completely healthy....

XXSASSXX31
03-09-2005, 04:03 PM
Any reason you stopped smiling after a certain age? I've noticed that in your pics; any of them from your younger days you smile, all the new ones it's more of a scowl. Was wondering why that is.

I just look better in pictures that way I guess. It is my picture face.

BTW...I can't believe no one commented on the Mariah Carey pictures! I'm shocked! :confused:

sweabs
03-09-2005, 04:14 PM
I just look better in pictures that way I guess. It is my picture face.

BTW...I can't believe no one commented on the Mariah Carey pictures! I'm shocked! :confused:

That's because she's my aunt........

:hmm:

XXSASSXX31
03-09-2005, 04:17 PM
That's because she's my aunt........

:hmm:

Then can I have a lil fun with your aunt??? :devil:

MagicRat
03-09-2005, 04:24 PM

Before I can comment on the Mariah Carey pictures I have to ask one question:

Has she ever posted on this board?.............

XXSASSXX31
03-09-2005, 04:25 PM

She is not that Ashleigh girl and she is a worldwide celebrity so I think not...LOL.

Gyron
03-09-2005, 05:16 PM
You don't know, do you? Suaveness is really Mariah.....

MagicRat
03-09-2005, 05:38 PM
You don't know, do you? Suaveness is really Mariah.....

I always thought Suaveness was Carmen Electra, what with the Rodman picture and all...........:blush:

JOneal7
03-09-2005, 11:47 PM
hah...Rep 2 the fullest...don't let these guys tell you what you can and can not do. If someone starts punking you..don't take that ish...verbal is fine..but all bets are off when they get physical...they got nothing on you...don't sweat it...oh yea...and make sure when it's quiet....yell FREEEEEE ARTEEEEEEEESSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTT....

XXSASSXX31
03-10-2005, 12:47 AM
hah...Rep 2 the fullest...don't let these guys tell you what you can and can not do. If someone starts punking you..don't take that ish...verbal is fine..but all bets are off when they get physical...they got nothing on you...don't sweat it...oh yea...and make sure when it's quiet....yell FREEEEEE ARTEEEEEEEESSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTT....

Thanks homie.....where ya been? I will do exactly that. I will rep to the maximum and no punk Pisssssser fan is going to dictate anything I do! :evil: lol.

BigMac
03-10-2005, 01:47 AM

Funny.

At least there's no pix solely isolated on her back side.