PDA

View Full Version : Artest or kobe

ReggieMiller8325
03-07-2005, 06:56 PM
who would you rather have on your team kobe or artest me i rather have artest.And who do you think would win one on one.

canyoufeelit
03-07-2005, 06:58 PM
I don't think there is a person in this world in their right mind who would take Artest over Kobe. Kobe is a very good defender, the best scorer, an "ok" teammate from what I've seen this year with his team, and oh yeah, HE ISN'T SUSPENDED FOR THE SEASON FOR BEING A GOD DAMN RETARD.

rabid
03-07-2005, 07:00 PM
But, seriously? Kobe. He's got 3 rings to tell me I don't need to list any other reasons why.

Using that logic you'd have to take Rick Fox over J.O....

SjA3837
03-07-2005, 07:01 PM
Too bad we can't have either this year...

But, seriously? Kobe. He's got 3 rings to tell me I don't need to list any other reasons why.
I think if Artest would have Shaq as a teammate, they'd win 3 also.

canyoufeelit
03-07-2005, 07:05 PM
I think if Artest would have Shaq as a teammate, they'd win 3 also.

I think if Ron Mercer would have Shaq as a teammate, they'd win 3 also.

3ptmiller
03-07-2005, 07:07 PM
Cmon man, you are talking about KOBE! I would take Kobe over ANY player in the NBA today

SjA3837
03-07-2005, 07:08 PM
Cmon man, you are talking about KOBE! I would take Kobe over ANY player in the NBA today
No way!!!! I'd NEVER take him over Miller!!!!!

3ptmiller
03-07-2005, 07:10 PM
No way!!!! I'd NEVER take him over Miller!!!!!

:D im talking about TODAY, if it was the Prime Reggie i would even marry him!

SjA3837
03-07-2005, 07:10 PM
I'm kidding buddy :) Relax.

swoop
03-07-2005, 07:15 PM
who would you rather have on your team kobe or artest me i rather have artest.

:banhim:

I had to take him off my ignore list real quick to do that.

Bball
03-07-2005, 07:21 PM
:D im talking about TODAY, if it was the Prime Reggie i would even marry him!

:eek:

Too much information....

Step away from the computer...

-Bball

MSA2CF
03-07-2005, 07:28 PM
Kobe Bryant is one of the most quintessential examples of what is wrong with the NBA today. I would never put him on my team.

Now that I've ruffled some feathers, I'm fleeing the coop and going inside for dinner.

Jermaniac
03-07-2005, 07:37 PM
Imagine, Jermaine and Kobe playing on the same team man we would be unstopable. We would be champions for years if we had them on the same team.

efx
03-07-2005, 07:47 PM
Please. Kobe all the way. And he is still improving his game. I love Artests game but Kobe is in that very "special" leauge.

heywoode
03-07-2005, 08:11 PM
I hate Kobe and love Artest.....and I'd STILL take Kobe

Will Galen
03-07-2005, 08:35 PM
I'm loyal, Id take Ron.

Suaveness
03-07-2005, 09:41 PM
I'd take Ron 7 days of the week, and 3 times on Sunday. I would much rather have him than Kobe

Miller_time04
03-07-2005, 09:47 PM
Its a split decision for me, but I think I would take Ron. Based on the Defense he brings even though Kobe is also a good defender. Ron has the potential to be the best player in the league.

jbx225
03-07-2005, 10:00 PM
It's been a while, but I remember when Ron would try to take over a game it didn't always turn out well. If Kobe takes over a game he usually does it with good results. I think Kobe is the type of player that will balance the scale when a team is playing poorly and Ron, though he is capable, just isn't at that level offensively, and couldn't carry a team consistently.

As far as a team player, on most days I would take Ron, but he sometimes thinks he has to carry the load, when in reality doesn’t need to. I have this picture of Kobe in the back of my head as a whining child, though it may be wrong I think he is selfish and not at all a team player. (Which I think was shown true in this past off-season).

One on one Kobe isn't as good of a defensive player as Ron is but where his defense is below Ron's I think that Kobe's offense is far superior to Ron's. One on one I think that Kobe would win.

The other thing about his argument is that I don't think that we have seen Ron's best ball yet. I think Kobe is playing near his peak right now.

For now I will take Kobe in both cases, but maybe in a few years I will pick Ron.

ChicagoJ
03-07-2005, 10:14 PM
Can you just poke out my eyeballs instead?

circlecitysportsfan
03-07-2005, 10:41 PM
If you just looking at what Kobe has done on the court. You HAVE to take him. If your just a blue and gold homer, i guess you have the right to pick artest. I think Kobe's better than any NBA player to wear a Pacer uniform. He's much better than Reggie was at age 26, he can create his own shot, and he's twice a better defender than Reggie ever was. Reggie was a better shooter but that's about all he has on Kobe. I'm content with having Artest on the team, he's a top 10-15 player in the league. On a bad day he's still in the top 25.